As an Energy Storage Association (ESA) member, you enjoy the considerable benefits of access to key decision makers, exposure to timely and critical issues, and expert analysis to help your business or organization succeed in the fast-growing energy economy.
We are your direct line to centers of influence in Washington and around the country.
- Advocacy – We are the voice of energy storage. We work on national and state energy storage policy to help your business grow.
- Event Discounts – Members receive generous discounts on registration and exhibiting space at the energy storage industry’s premier trade show and other signature events.
- Discussion Forums – Discussion Forum participation provides a valuable leadership experience for you and your team, along with unique opportunities to grow your business.
- Networking – Networking with other members can help establish your company's presence in the industry. You can also network with your industry peers online in our LinkedIn group and Members-Only subgroups.
- Business Opportunities - Our members have the option to receive real-time news about Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and other energy storage procurement announcements.
Detailed Explanation of Benefits:
Leadership Circle - $32,495/year
- ESA’s premier membership category
- Opportunity for executive participation to provide influence and direction to the Board of Directors
- Direct access and input to the Executive Director, Policy Director and Board Chair through quarterly strategy meetings
- Directs priorities and elects leadership for the Policy Discussion Forum (PDF)
- Receive exclusive invitations for events with regulators, policy-makers, and industry VIP’s
- Logo and expanded company profile on website (300 characters)
- Discounts and exhibition/sponsorship priority at ESA events
- Leadership Circle membership is restricted to a maximum of 25 seats
- All benefits of full membership (listed below)
Full Membership - Between $1,495/year and $9,995/year based on category and energy related revenue level
- Voting membership
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors through the nomination and election process
- Eligibility to serve on and lead Discussion Forums
- Logo and company profile on website (150 characters)
- Access to correspondence, newsletters and Discussion Forum developed industry analysis and reports
- Conference attendance and exhibition discounts
- Access to Members Only Resources and Member Directory
- Access to monthly strategic webinars
First-Year Membership (Year One Only and not applicable to Individual/Start Up Category) - Between $2497/year and $4,997/year based on category and revenue level
- First-Year members receive the benefits of full membership
- First-Year membership is available only to new members, for one year only
If you have questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.