February 24, 2016
Call for Nominees – Brad Roberts Awards
The Brad Roberts Outstanding Industry Achievement by a Member Organization Award
The Energy Storage Association (ESA) is seeking candidates for the Brad Roberts Outstanding Industry Achievement by a Member Organization Award. The Award will highlight the accomplishments of a member company or organization in the storage marketplace and recognize their comprehensive industry commitment and participation.
This award was named to honor Brad Roberts’ legacy as a leader of the ESA and a champion for the energy storage industry. In addition to serving as the Executive Director for ESA, Roberts amassed over 35 years of experience in the design and operation of critical power systems, ranging from single phase UPS systems to medium-voltage application, and he held senior management positions in two of the major UPS manufacturers. Mr. Roberts was a senior life member of IEEE and had published over 50 technical papers and journal articles on critical power system design and energy storage technology.
Nominee Eligibility and Criteria:
- Any company who has been a Full Member in good standing for at least two (2) years.
- Solid track record of execution
- Concrete accomplishments
- Puts company reputation on the line for storage
- Recognition by others
- Breadth of service
- Commercial, growth focus
- Committed to ESA and industry
- Sponsors/supports ESA events, activities, and programs
- Brings in new members
- Willing to be a voice for the industry
- Company representatives participate on Working Groups and committees
How to Submit a Nomination:
If you have any questions, please contact Becca Dietrich at email@example.com or by telephone at 202-293-0537.