EOS Energy Storage Presents: Storage Beyond Lithium: Safe, Sustainable, & Competitive Alternative for Stationary Storage
Get a glimpse into the world beyond carbon. Join two of the industry’s foremost veterans in energy storage management as they explore the potential of zinc battery storage systems. Highlights will include discussion of real-world customers across the globe who aren’t just talking about moving to renewable and safe energy storage – they are actually doing it. Learn about the chemistry behind zinc batteries and how it impacts a battery’s critical systems and processes. You’ll walk away with answers to questions such as:
- What charging types do I need?
- Why are charge/discharge cycles important?
- What should I pay attention to with degradation curves?
- How do battery duration and longevity impact performance?
- What happens at the end of the product’s life?
- And how to find and optimize the elusive battery “sweet spot”
They will also cover what to look for in an energy storage partner’s systems, and offer critical questions to help direct buyers to the best solution for them. Important factors to be discussed include:
- Materials selection
- Supply chain
- Opex and costs
- Installation and support
- Manufacturing process and location
This webinar is perfect for:
- Utilities looking to rely on a cleaner, more efficient energy mix while reducing costs.
- Commercial and industrial facilities facing the challenge of managing ever-increasing electricity costs and increasing their power reliability.
- Renewable energy industry players interested in how energy storage integrates and optimizes these resources to enable higher utilization of clean power generation and transmission.
- Daniel Friberg, SVP Engineering, Eos Energy Systems
- Francis Richey, Director of Research & Development, Eos Energy Storage