Jason Burwen Speaks at 11th Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum
ESA’s Vice President of Policy, Jason Burwen, is speaking at the 11th Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum. Join him, October 17 from 2:00-3:00 for a panel discussion. See below for more details.
Energy Storage: Breakthrough in 2019?
Energy storage is in the spotlight. As resiliency remains a priority and storage costs continue to plummet, projects are popping up across the Caribbean.
- What lessons are we learning from landmark Caribbean procurement processes and projects
- What kind of opportunities can the market expect in the coming year?
- For facilities with critical power needs (i.e. medical centers, data centers), how are islands integrating storage?
- Stephanie Simons, Bermuda Electric Light Company Limited, Mechanical Engineer
- Giorgio Narminio, ContourGlobal, Caribbean Assets Chief Operating Officer
- Dr. Kaitlyn Bunker, Rocky Mountain Institute, Manager, Islands Energy Program
- Jason Burwen, U.S. Energy Storage Association, Vice President of Policy
- Moderator: Michael Salomon, Clean Horizon, Managing Director