New York’s Energy Storage Outlook: Gigawatts, Targets and Incentives
This webinar is free for members of ESA and NY-BEST, and $75 for non-members.
Over the past year, New York has:
- created a 3,000 MW energy storage target by 2030,
- requested utilities procure 350 MW of bulk energy storage, and
- committed $400 million in funds to support incentives.
Please join us for a webinar with the top experts on the New York storage landscape from the New York Battery and Energy Storage Technology Consortium (NY-BEST) to discuss what the latest policy activity means for the outlook for energy storage in New York. Some key questions include: Will New York take resource adequacy from the New York Independent System Operator or will the wholesale market rules adapt to support the State’s climate and energy goals? What will happen with the natural gas peaker plants in New York City?
- William Acker, Executive Director, NY-BEST
- Denise Sheehan, Senior Advisor, NY-BEST