Spotlight on Japan: Expanding Market Opportunities for Energy Storage
Join us October 4, 4pm-5pm for a webinar on opportunities for the market opportunity for energy storage in Japan. This webinar is free for ESA members; $75 for non-members.
Asia represents 60% of the world’s energy consumption and Japan is an economic powerhouse of the region that is pursuing power sector modernization programs that will look heavily to energy storage as they modernize their grid. This webinar will explain why Japan is such a large market opportunity for energy storage in the broader new energy economy, how the Japan’s government is shaping the market, and the benefits of partnering with Japanese manufacturers, integrators, and trading companies to participate in the projected rapid growth of energy storage in Japan. The webinar will highlight opportunities in the areas of utility-scale storage, Vehicle2Grid EVs, virtual power plants, mobile & stationary applications of hydrogen, and overview the key market makers in each sector.
Participants will learn:
- What policy and market drivers are expanding opportunities for energy storage in Japan
- Unique aspects of the Japanese market that should be considered for companies seeking to enter the Japanese market
- Considerations for partnering with Japanese firms
- Steven Thomas, Sales Executive, Asia Focus GK
- Brad Bradshaw, CEO, Velerity