U.S. Energy Storage Monitor: 2019 Fourth Quarter (Q4) Summary
Delivered quarterly, the U.S. Energy Storage Monitor provides the industry’s only comprehensive research on energy storage markets, deployments, policies, regulations and financing in the United States. These in-depth reports provide energy industry professionals, policymakers, government agencies, and financiers with consistent, actionable insight into the burgeoning U.S. energy storage market.
Join us to hear more about these and other key findings:
- Residential storage markets set a quarterly record in Q3 with 38.1 MW installed
- Q3 2019 deployments overall were up 32% in MW terms over Q2 2019
- Utility IRPs continue to include storage, while California widened its pool of storage incentives to better support customers at risk of power loss from wildfires
- Safety is key discussion in the storage market, as recent rules from NFPA and UL set the stage for the next generation of project safety
- Dan Finn-Foley, Head of Energy Storage, Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables
- Brett Simon, Senior Analyst, Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables
Did you know…?
ESA Members enjoy significant discounts on the Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables quarterly energy storage monitor reports. Enter the discount code ESAMEMBER when purchasing the report. Each quarter, the Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables store will update with a link to the latest report.
Members can email email@example.com to receive a link to register.