Electrification & Resilience: We’re All in This Together
Join us for #ESACon20: August 24-27. Learn more!
To ensure the safety or our community and adhere to public health measures, The ESA Energy Storage Annual Conference & Expo (#ESACon20) is moving to a virtual conference!
ESA is creating a virtual conference experience with the same top-caliber educational program, featuring both live and pre-recorded educational sessions. #ESACon20 will also feature a new eMarketplace, with a virtual expo hall designed to connect attendees to live exhibitors and dynamic company profile pages providing a seamless tool for attendees to seek, learn, and connect with companies.
Demand for storage is skyrocketing, and new storage, solar+, wind+, and gas+ hybrid generation developers, investors, and buyers need #ESACon20—the one event where they can meet the experts, learn insights, develop relationships, and make critical deals. This year, #ESACon20 will also offer The ESA Storage Exchange – Powered by EPRI as part of its robust programming.
- A virtual, four-day conference from August 24-27, 2020, with interactive content from 11 AM to 5 PM (EDT)/8 AM to 2 PM (PDT) daily and on-demand access available at the conclusion of the show through the end of 2020 for registered attendees.
- Dozens of live keynotes, educational sessions, Learning Labs, and networking discussions.
- ESACon TV, a valuable resource that keeps attendees engaged and current on all sessions with:
- Industry and Buyer CEO Interviews,
- Market segment perspectives, and
- Keynote analyses.
- The unmatched technical and practical deployment insights of The ESA Storage Exchange – Powered by EPRI.
ESA brings the stakeholders of the energy storage industry together through #ESACon20, working to provide content to Accelerate markets, Connect its members and Educate stakeholders about the power of energy storage.
Registration is now open. Our new pass types, including our Enterprise registration option gives you the ability to involve your entire team in the virtual conference experience. For more information, visit our FAQ.