December 4, 2019
New York State Electric and Gas Corporation Issues RFP
New York State Electric and Gas Corporation (“NYSEG”), a subsidiary of AVANGRID, is issuing this Request for Proposal (“RFP”) for proposals from qualified bidders with the capability to deliver innovative solutions that provide needed natural gas system load relief in the Lansing, New York gas moratorium and surrounding areas. NYSEG is issuing this RFP in search of Non-Pipe Alternative (“NPA”) solutions to defer or avoid planned natural gas pipeline construction in the Lansing area.
To indicate your desire to participate in this RFP opportunity, please respond via e-mail to lansingnpa@Avangrid.com at your earliest convenience. Upon NYSEG’s receipt of a bidder’s interest, NYSEG will provide the bidder with details regarding the RFP pre-bid teleconference which will be scheduled for January 10, 2020.
- NYSEG Lansing NPA RFP Letter of Intent
- NYSEG Lansing NPA RFP
- NYSEG Lansing NPA Attachment A- Definitions
- NYSEG Lansing NPA Attachment B- Customer Counts by Street
- NYSEG Lansing NPA Attachment C- NYSEG Lansing Gas Franchise Filing
- NYSEG Lansing NPA Attachment D- Lansing NPA Confidentiality Agreement
- NYSEG Lansing NPA Attachment E- Lansing NPA Third Party Lite Assessment 2018
- NYSEG Lansing NPA Attachment F- Data Security Rider and Cyber Insurance
- NYSEG Lansing NPA Attachment G- Bidder Response Template