ESA supports its members across the entire energy storage industry. Our principles of inclusion, competition and fairness are evident throughout our work to ACCELERATE markets, CONNECT members and EDUCATE all stakeholders.
ACCELERATE Bringing about change for the benefit of the entire industry
ESA represents its members’ interests directly with centers of influence in Washington, D.C. and in state capitals around the country. With your support, the ESA continues to:
- Work closely with regulators at the federal and state levels to open fair, competitive markets for the widespread adoption of energy storage.
- Ensure regulatory policies reflect the value provided by energy storage and remove barriers to its integration.
- Develop best practices at the state level to affirm the positive economic impact of energy storage projects for ratepayers.
POLICY WORKING GROUPS
Public policy conversations around storage are evolving. Join us to develop policy positions that will accelerate the deployment of competitive and reliable energy storage. Policy Working Groups are available to Policy Partners and Leadership Circle members.
POLICY IN A BOX
Get customized education on the policies impacting your business today. As more of your employees get involved in your storage business, bring them up to speed quickly through this intensive introduction to the U.S. storage policy landscape. Policy in a Box seminars are offered twice a year to members for a highly interactive and intimate educational experience. Private, customized sessions are available per request. Learn more about the program and registration here.
CONNECT Facilitating business and enhancing members’ brand
CONFERENCES AND MEETINGS
Members meet throughout the year and at the annual Meeting of the Members to learn about ESA’s activities, share insights and network. Members also receive conference discounts at ESA’s three keystone events.
- ESA Annual Conference & Expo: Join decision makers, leaders and other stakeholders from around the industry who understand that energy storage is the central hub of the energy ecosystem
- ESA Policy Forum: Understand what’s happening in rapidly evolving regulatory and legislative policy jurisdictions across the U.S.
- ESA Storage Exchange: In partnership with EPRI, focus on the latest practical developments in implementing and deploying energy storage projects.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
ESA’s Thought Leadership Program is designed to increase the visibility of the executives of member companies and organizations. Participation in our Speaker’s Bureau connects your company directly with media outlets inquiring about newsworthy developments in the energy storage industry and makes your company competitive for speaking engagement opportunities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to learn how to participate in the Speaker’s Bureau.
EDUCATE Keeping members apprised of the latest in policy, technology and markets
Members collaborate through our interactive webinars to understand and address industry-wide trends. Members always have free access to webinars in the following categories:
- Quarterly deep dives into Wood Mackenzie’s U.S. Energy Storage Monitor
- Quarterly Member Town Halls
- Monthly informative presentations and discussions of timely issues and topics
Our monthly newsletters keep you abreast of breaking news, policy alerts, educational opportunities and real-time access to RFPs and other energy storage procurement announcements.
ESA is a central resource for industry news, data and other resources. Through our Member Portal, you can access critical industry research, ESA policy positions and public filings, all archived webinars, newsletters and conference presentations.
- Communications Council of Members (ComCOM): The ComCOM focuses on industry-wide thought leadership and messaging, made available to all member companies. ComCOM proactively approaches communications campaigns and challenging topics together, to realize our vision of 100 GW of new energy storage by 2030.
- Technical Advisory Council (TAC): The TAC is an advisory group of leading industry experts that advises ESA research topics and contributes to ESA’s development of white papers, webinars and educational content.
To learn about member benefits, download the full Membership Benefits sheet here.
To apply for ESA Membership, click here.