ESA supports its members across the entire energy storage industry. Our principles of inclusion, competition and fairness are evident throughout our work to ACCELERATE markets, CONNECT members and EDUCATE all stakeholders.
ACCELERATE Bringing about change for the benefit of the entire industry
ESA represents its members’ interests directly with centers of influence in Washington, D.C. and in state capitals around the country. With your support, the ESA continues to:
- Work closely with regulators at the federal and state levels to open fair, competitive markets for the widespread adoption of energy storage.
- Ensure regulatory policies reflect the value provided by energy storage and remove barriers to its integration.
- Develop best practices at the state level to affirm the positive economic impact of energy storage projects for ratepayers.
POLICY WORKING GROUPS
Public policy conversations around storage are evolving. Join us to develop policy positions that will accelerate the deployment of competitive and reliable energy storage. Policy Working Groups are available to Policy Partners and Leadership Circle members.
CONNECT Facilitating business and enhancing members’ brand
CONFERENCES AND MEETINGS
Members meet throughout the year and at the annual Meeting of the Members to learn about ESA’s activities, share insights and network. Members also receive conference discounts at ESA’s three keystone events.
- ESA Annual Conference & Expo: Join decision makers, leaders and other stakeholders from around the industry who understand that energy storage is the central hub of the energy ecosystem
- ESA Policy Forum: Understand what’s happening in rapidly evolving regulatory and legislative policy jurisdictions across the U.S.
- ESA Storage Exchange: In partnership with EPRI, focus on the latest practical developments in implementing and deploying energy storage projects.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
ESA’s Thought Leadership Program is designed to increase the visibility of the executives of member companies and organizations. Participation in our Speaker’s Bureau connects your company directly with media outlets inquiring about newsworthy developments in the energy storage industry and makes your company competitive for speaking engagement opportunities.
EDUCATE Keeping members apprised of the latest in policy, technology and markets
Members collaborate through our interactive webinars to understand and address industry-wide trends within four webinar categories:
- Storage 101
- Quarterly Policy Town Halls
- Timely Trending Issues
Our monthly newsletters keep you abreast of breaking news, policy alerts, educational opportunities and real-time access to RFPs and other energy storage procurement announcements.
energystorage.org is a central resource for industry news, data and other resources. Through our Member Portal, you can access critical industry research, ESA policy and public filings, archived webinars, newsletters and conference presentations.
In addition, ESA members also have access to deeply discounted rates
on the annual and quarterly reports produced in partnership with Wood Mackenzie, which are presented to members on quarterly webinars.
- Communications Council of Members (ComCOM): The ComCOM focuses on generating industry-wide messaging, made available to all member companies. They will proactively tackle challenging communications topics that, if left unchecked, could hinder realization of our vision of 35 GW of new energy storage by 2025.
- Technical Advisory Council (TAC): The TAC is an advisory group of leading industry experts that advises ESA research topics and contributes to the Associations’ development of topic-based white papers, webinars and educational content.
To learn about member benefits, download the full Membership Benefits sheet here.